Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

COMICS: David Beckham Comic Book From Bluewater Productions


Soccer superstar David Beckham has conquered the sports and fashion world, and is now set to enter the world of comics. This coming September, David Beckham makes his comic book debut in FAME: David Beckham. This is one of Bluewater Production's latest additions to FAME, a biographical comic book series that features famous celebrities. Past issues featured Lady Gaga, Twilight stars Kirsten Stewart, Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.

The book will be written by Pete Rogers and drawn by artist Pablo Martinera. It will feature David's carreer, from how he started out up to his current place as star player for LA Galaxy.


 I'm a David Beckham fan but I'm not sure if I'll get this one. But I'd definitely wait on deciding until I've actually perused the comic book. FAME: David Beckham features 2 covers, and is scheduled for release in September. Cover price is $3.99.